Explore Garden Eel Cove or in front of the iconic Keahou hotel to observe manta rays in their natural habitat. Your experienced Lifeguard Certified guide will take you into the water where you surround a custom-built snorkel board with high-powered lights. Book this one-of-a-kind Big Island experience today!
Combo Package – Morning Snorkels and Manta Ray Snorkels
Departure Location: Honokohau Harbor in Kona, Hawaii
Duration: 3- 4 hours & 2 hours
Trip Time: Morning & Early OR Late Manta (times change with the sunset)
Not Suitable For: Non-swimmers, expectant mothers, or those with reoccurring shoulder, back or neck issues.
Savings are for ONLINE BOOKINGS only – this cannot be purchased over the phone
Confirmation email contains directions to book your spots on the specific charters
- Per Person Low Season
COMBO PACKAGE – SAVE 15%
KEALAKEKUA BAY or DELUXE MORNING SNORKEL AND THE NIGHT MANTA RAY SNORKEL IN KONA
Do you like savings? If the answer is yes, then book the combo package and choose a morning to join us for a spectacular time in Kealakekua Bay, home of the famous Captain Cook monument or on a Deluxe Morning Snorkel & Marine Life encounter. If you are up for it, join us later that evening for a sunset snorkel to view the amazing mantas rays. Already have dinner plans that night? No worries, you don’t have to book the charters on the same day!
Do you have friends that want to do one tour and you do the other? Great! You can split the promo codes you receive in the confirmation email and you both save $ on your tours!
The confirmation email will contain directions on how to put yourself on the specific charters AFTER you’ve completed the purchase of the savings package.
*Savings are for online bookings only – this cannot be purchased over the phone.
Important Details to know BEFORE you purchase the Combo Package
- For safety, swimming skills are required for all guests – the manta snorkel is a nighttime open ocean activity
- Can you swim 50 yards without additional floatation?
- You should have prior snorkeling experience and consider yourself an intermediate snorkeler
- Non-swimmers or riders are not permitted on the manta tour
- Expectant mothers or those with regular back or neck issues are not permitted on the tours due to the adventurous nature of our retired Navy SEAL boat
- Those with reoccurring shoulder issues are not permitted on the manta tour – you must be able to have your arms outstretched for 30-40 minutes
- We do not recommend our vessel for those 75 and older due to the adventurous nature of our retired Navy SEAL boat
- You must be in good physical and mental health
- An adult must accompany those under 18 years of age, but 5 or older at all times
- Look at the photos of the boat on our website – our vessel is not for everyone – not recommended for those over the age of 75
- For safety, you must be able to converse in English
You may make changes or cancellations to your reservation up to 48 hours prior to your trip and receive a full refund.
We enforce a strict no refund/no reschedule policy with less than 48 hours notice before the trip, with no exceptions. THIS INCLUDES RESERVATIONS MADE INSIDE OF 48 HOURS BEFORE THE START OF THE TRIP.
What if we cancel?
We reserve the right to cancel for any reason including, but not limited to weather, ocean conditions, passenger count, mechanical issues, safety for you, our guests, and our crew. We’ll do our best to reschedule your trip based on availability or you’ll be issued a refund in full. We will contact you via the phone number and/or email address provided in the reservation. We are not responsible if we can not contact you for important information regarding the charter. We do not call international numbers.